Warn premium hubs or Mile Marker supreme

Scott86MJ

I'm ordering parts to complete my waggy D44 and the Warn premium hubs are not available until May except on Ebay that I could find. I've always planned on using the Warn hubs but the Mile markers are cheaper and available now. What are do y'all think about the MM hubs?

I broke a Warn hub at Harlan this past year and went to the local parts stores and all they had was MileMarker so I got a set. Ran one on the broke side the next day and it was wet due to rain at night. Wheeled the day and all was good. Got home and had a spare Warn to go back in and proceeded to install it but my axle end was full of water. The seal isnt any good. It has an O ring but it's not good enough. I stripped the diff and cleaned it up and put Warns back in.

IIRC, the MM hubs are across the board THE recommendation for folks replacing vac/manual hubs on '99-'04 Super Duties... AND why that's what I put on my '04 F-350 D60.
Those are all metal, burly, and honestly make my smaller Warn "Premiums" look like kiddie toys

Back