warn toyota rear bumper

murphystoys

Ive got an 89 toyota pickup and im lookin for a rear bumper or any suggestions anyone has for one. Ive looked at warn which i like but high dollar. Also lookin for the small tube side bars like what the rock crawlers are using if you know what i mean. If anyone knows of a store that sales these type things let me know.

trail-gear.com has sliders for 135 shipped, mine came last week they're pretty good stuff

That is a good price for the sliders. Just make sure they will be long enough for your application before you buy them.

trail-gear's stuff looks the exact same as All-Pro's stuff. I guess they both buy it from the same supplier, or trail-gear buy's it from All-Pro, which I doubt.

Isn't trail gear the thing started by Chris Geiger and some of the guys from Marlin Crawler or am I thinking of someone else

I can get you any of the above or make some to your specs...Just thought i would chime in.

Seth

Tacoma747 said:
That is a good price for the sliders. Just make sure they will be long enough for your application before you buy them.
trail-gear's stuff looks the exact same as All-Pro's stuff. I guess they both buy it from the same supplier, or trail-gear buy's it from All-Pro, which I doubt.

Trail-Gear is the company that builds all of All Pro's and some of Marlin's stuff. They decided to cut out the middle man and start selling direct. Geiger went to them when he left Marlin.

I am a dealer for Trail Gear and can work some decent deals on their stuff.

Call me if I can help
Thanks
Andy

Back