Warrior Welding is AWESOME.

skyhighZJ

Gov retirement < needs to live
One of our loaders at work had some horrible slop in the bucket pivot pin and had eaten well past the bushing. Talked it over with the Company owner and I said “I know a guy”. I ordered bushings through Volvo got the Specs of everything to Andrew. Him and his son Blake worked their asses of over the course of Friday (till 9pm) and Saturday (damn well till midnight) to knock out one hell of a job!!

5/5
Would recommend!!!
IMG_5052.jpeg
IMG_5054.jpeg
IMG_5055.jpeg
IMG_5057.jpeg

Last edited:
One of our loaders at work had some horrible slop in the bucket pivot pin and had eaten well past the bushing. Talked it over with the Company owner and I said “I know a guy”. I ordered bushings through Volvo got the Specs of everything to Andrew. Him and his son Blake worked their asses of over the course of Friday (till 9pm) and Saturday (damn well till midnight) to knock out one hell of a job!!

5/5
Would recommend!!!View attachment 421499View attachment 421500View attachment 421501View attachment 421502
View attachment 421503
Dang thanks fella! Was a great experience. Getting out and working with new folks is great but the best part was having @Blake_JK with me. Thanks tremendously for working with the schedule and allowing us to pull those extra hours to get it done.

Ok so for those of us that don't know. Is that insert/bushing? coming out of a dry ice bath? I see the propane and weed killer on the ground.

Ok so for those of us that don't know. Is that insert/bushing? coming out of a dry ice bath? I see the propane and weed killer on the ground.
Yessir weed burner to heat the loader arm (expansion) and liquid nitrogen to cool (shrink) the bushing. It’s an interference fit so once it all cools that bushing isn’t going nowhere!

Last edited:
Yessir weed burner to heat the loader arm (expansion) and liquid nitrogen to cool (shrink) the bushing. It’s an interference for so once it all cools that bushing g is going nowhere!
Yup. Was the slickest non sweat pouring part of the whole job. The dump latter was awesome. Should have been ready with a video.

The process was also used because these hardened bushing measured almost 6 inches long. I'm not a rocket scientist but I wasn't looking forward to using a hollow ram press to push that much material in the bore.

The process was also used because these hardened bushing measured almost 6 inches long. I'm not a rocket scientist but I wasn't looking forward to using a hollow ram press to push that much material in the bore.
That's cool. I get it 100%. Work smarter not harder.

Back