Watson & Sons downsizing/selling out

kaiser715

Doing hard time
Was just there Saturday and they said they're not in a hurry to sell out and had just bought four more jeeps to part out. I'm sure the right offer comes along and they'll bail out but doesn't seem to be a flash sale by any means. Great folks, very reasonable prices, ive bought lots of stuff from Watson's

It's not their main income just a side hustle / hobbie. They move through some inventory pretty quick though. They'll buy a jeep to part and it'll be all gone in a month. Mostly because they're prices are lowish.

The old stuff sticks around for awhile, but anything CJ yj, or later gets picked clean pretty quick

Never heard of them, but dang they do have a lot! Would seem they would need a larger audience than FB, to make a living with the antique parts they have.
Unless the local market is real strong,Ebay,for better or worse,is where the money is at for parts right now.FB is full of tire kickers and big talkin folks w no money.

CL is worse than FBMP.Id hate to know I was depending on it.

Last edited:
Well...what was left went to scrap

Wow I bet some great deals were just had as well as missed.
yeah another place I should've went to.I was under the impression that weren't in any hurry.

Back