weekend

shawn

running dog lackey of the oppressor class
Administrator
My dad and brother-in-law were hanging out over here yesterday. I was telling my dad about the patio we're going to be putting behind the house. So we're standing around BSing, and my dad disappears for a minute, comes back with three shovels and a mattock.

We worked for about three hours.... got a bit more than half of it dug out and graded. I'm pretty fawking excited about the whole thing. We've been *talking* about this for damn-near two years, just got started on it last week, and now we're nearly ready to start laying brick. I've been standing out in the hole all morning. :D

That is all.

Oh, and we're going to be displacing a *bit* more dirt than I originally thought. I think I know where I can put it all, but we'll have to see how it works out.

Hey Shawn,

When you're done with the deck ya wanna come over and finish painting my bathroom? I've got the paint and everything else here....just need someone to actually paint it while I'm watching the NCAA tourney today. :D

CRK said:
If you need a place to put the dirt I could use it at my house

Ditto.... I could even come get it!

Your dad must somehow be related to my dad.... More than 1 visit has ended up that way....

Personally, I'm tired of hearing how I really need a preasure washer... I really like one side of my house green....

wow, i can't wait until the day i'm old enough to get excited about patios :flipoff2:

Back