Welcome CNC Folks

jersey*wrangler said:
Hey guys...I'll be coming down to NC State in the fall and I thought I'd check "ya'll" out..haha sorry I'm from NJ i have yet to get used to that....but yeah so I have a lifted 99 black TJ and have some crap experience wheelin up here...there's nowhere to go....so I was wondering what your deal was and where you ride??
<3 Liz

glad to see that u finially made it over here. ill be up that way again in a few weeks

Oh geez Janet is still doing the Uwharrie thing! I havent been back to Uwharrie since y2k and the whole I.T. crash sent everyone away from NC.

Rob? is that you? oh man...

Black Voodoo Kevin Micheal sold his Toyota 4runner to some kid and he wont grace us with his presence anymore. I cant count the number of times i had to pull that boy out!

Geek needs to show up on a CNC meeting to see who still "hanging" in there.
I know Dustin sold his Rubicon and got a porshe... The Green Hornet doesnt wheel anymore... Fireman dude.. forgot his name. i dont think he s wheel his jeep in ages if he even has it still...Doug Mc Clain got married and sold his jeep... Rob if thats you.. you re the only one hanging in there...

Bruiser, mike rayos, maracucho and etc came afterwards.

any way.. the good ol times. *i have a shoe box full of pics of Uwharrie and CNC back when Uwharrie had mud holes so deep 38's werent big enough!

GEEK!

Geek, let me know when you make that meeting, I'll make sure to attend one again.

Rob said:
Geek, let me know when you make that meeting, I'll make sure to attend one again.

Hell...I might even make a special trip just for that too... :driver:

Hey, I am all so here....

howdy

Hey yall,

I thought I should take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Earl and I live in Edenton, NC. I registered a couple of months ago and have just now looked through the forum. Looks great here! Seems like alot of good folks.:D I just didn't want to start posting without a proper introduction. Thanks for letting me in! See yall around!

Just saying hi to everyone... I've been away for a couple years, but stayed in touch with a few. May come out of semi-retirement... we'll see.

Cheers!

-DKT

Not likely another H1 right now. I'm leaning more towards a YJ or early TJ.

Hey Dustin.

Hope all is well with family..

Would be good to see ya come join back up..

Doing well, Carey's back from college, another couple years to go and Logan will be in college too. How you enjoying being daddy? Kid must be what? 2 by now?

Very cool! Cameron is 6 months right now, but time is flying.

They do grow up fast. or maybe we just stop paying so much attention to our own pace... like falling asleep in the car and waking up when you're at the destination...

I'm sure he'll be studying for his SATs in no time ;-)

Back