What are you getting your gf for xmas?

raleighjeepguy

Need ideas. Always got the wifey jewelry but not trying to buy the new flavor anything too $$$ or too signifigant. Yes Im really asking. :popcorn: Help a thoughtless man out

General rule is, "nothing with a cord on it" but there are some exceptions w/ electronic gizmos.
i'm getting my wife a cool digital pic frame w/ wireless access, should mate well (in theory) w/ the wireless memory card I gave her recently... snap a pic, and POP there it is in the frame.
but that's more of a "wife" thing, prob not so much for the "new flavor".

Does she have kids of her own?

wii fit is tough, my gf has it, unless your gf/wife is secure and can laugh at her self, wii fit might make her feel depressed. Im gettin my gf a camera called the diana f plus because she is into photography and its what she wants. buy her a jeep

More Air, she's getting a lttle low!!

I am giving the wife the chance to be with me for one more year!! Just kidding, jewlery is always the old stand by for me.

The GF is getting an abortion...

The wife is getting something nice though.. :lol:

My girlfriend loves to cook, and I love to eat, so I bought her a 10 pc stainless steel cookware set from Macy's.

Go to your local adult novelty store and purchase a wireless remote egg. Lot's of fun for the both of you:bounce2:

Go to your local adult novelty store and purchase a wireless remote egg. Lot's of fun for the both of you:bounce2:
Those are great! When you go to wal-mart and she almost hits the ground at the cash register thats classic shit right there.:lol:

Those are great! When you go to wal-mart and she almost hits the ground at the cash register thats classic shit right there.:lol:

I am sure she would just looooooooooove that!!:huggy:

yea, the gf was in line at FoodLion one day and I just pulled the car up to the front where I could see her, and ...

Back