what to do with bronco carcas

orange150

got everything i could possibly imagine wanting/selling off this bronco. Now what can i do with the remnants? its the full bronco minus rear axle, tranny, t case, engine, steering box & pump, doors and seats.

Hey,

take it to a scrap metal place. they'll actually give u money for it!

later,
bigmac

What kind of shape is it in? Got a torch or anything over there to cut it with?

If it's just going to scrap, I could probably use a few pieces out of it.

Scrapper

Everyone I know that has a leftover hulk, etc. hauls it to TTE in Raleigh....

well i guess that is what i might do then, I kind of didnt want to take it to a scrap yard but a salvage yard. but TTE is close to where it is and is a bit easier to deal with. now to deal with getting it there....

any shells i've gotten rid of i take to tt&e. last one was a trooper body/frame, i think i got about 50-60 bucks for it. oh, i need that one dodge rim/tire back sometime, i think it was the one on the passenger rear. the gray steel one. that was mine, shouldn't have gone with the truck.

TT&E is a scrap metal yard in Raleigh

the bronco is an '82. the front clip is in good condition (both fenders and grill), rear bench seat, TTB, Rufus and Saf-T are interested in some of the other random parts. im holding onto the c6, 208 and 9" for my roomate unless he decides he doesnt want them anymore and i am keeping the engine, doors, bucket seats, and steering box and pump.

Bronco carcass on the way to the scrap yard.

awww.supermotors.org_getfile_170644_original_IMGP0463.JPG

hOLD uP....

hEY...i NEED THOSE WIPER BLADES.....HOLD UP....

:D

bronc'nBK said:
still got the top? if so, what color is it?

You asking me? If so, yes I still have it and it is black. The glass was still good last time I saw it. You can have it if you want it. pm me for details.

Danny

Back