what to do with front clip

orange150

well i have most everything mechanically and ride wise figured out on my truck. now i need to figure out the front clip. My front axle is moved forward enough to where im going to have to do something with it in order to have any up travel at all.
ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a393_mgbolton_Truck_D60_20Swap_bolton2.jpg

I was thinking to either cut a lot out of the fenders, most of the front off. or dove tailing it.
The way Ford made the front clip it looks very easy to do. I think I would angle the fenders in right infront of the hinges and stuff for the hood so i wouldnt have to deal with that, and bring it in to the grill. But I am not sure what to do about headlights if I did this. I dont want to pull them into the grill because they are so big.
Not really sure if im asking anything here, just looking for ideas i guess??

Attachments

• truck move 3.jpg
    truck move 3.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 316
I would like to actually look good...

The only thing with narrowing the grill is that I dont want the radiator blocked, or is that not as big of an issue as i think it is.

how's this?

granted i only spent about 5 minutes on it.... thats what i meant by narrow the grille... and if you look, youre not blocking much of the radiator at all ;)

ai6.photobucket.com_albums_y230_jakedk5_truckmoveedit.jpg

dove tail it. and if you can't keep the lights then just find a place to put some hella 500's

tyler

91yota said:
how's this?

granted i only spent about 5 minutes on it.... thats what i meant by narrow the grille... and if you look, youre not blocking much of the radiator at all ;)

Damn Aaron, when did you become a photo chop expert... you have too much time on your hands :flipoff2: j/k, that actually looks pretty nice and gives him a good idea of what it could/would look like.

that wasnt even p-shop... that was MSPAINT!!!!!! :D :D and i was bored at work lol... need anything "done" to the white truck?

91yota said:
that wasnt even p-shop... that was MSPAINT!!!!!! :D :D and i was bored at work lol... need anything "done" to the white truck?

Yeah, how about some 36ish tarrs and an exo.... :D Here's something to work with:

Uwharrie10-05029.jpg

Uwharrie10-05051.jpg

Back