What would you buy with a gift card??????

DOUGHBOYDD2500HD

If you found a gift Card for Northern Tool and Equipment laying on the sidewalk and it was worth $200 what would you buy with it???? I have a friend who this happened to just last week. I told him to buy some stuff for his XJ.:D :driver:

Welding consumables and grinder discs, a plastic cart, and a new jack.

An outdoor stainless steel meat grinder and a dutch oven

If i were you dopey, i would buy a hammer and end my own life,

And that was 50% my card also, i want it back NOW

DOUGHBOYDD2500HD said:
If you found a gift Card for Northern Tool and Equipment laying on the sidewalk and it was worth $200 what would you buy with it???? I have a friend who this happened to just last week. I told him to buy some stuff for his XJ.:D :driver:

Just called northern and they said a 200$ card was on there hot list and if someone used it the police would be contacted about it . I told them who may know more about it and they ask if I know how to get up with you.
It came from a B&E a few weeks ago.

scarface said:
If i were you dopey, i would buy a hammer and end my own life, :

As for the "i would buy a hammer and end my own life"

Hell, Scarface that sounds a little harsh, why make him pay for the hammer. You could at least just give him a hammer to do it with. Very soon please!!!

DOUGHBOYDD2500HD said:
I'd buy some rocks and something to move those rocks with.:flipoff2:

I bet some high school kid stole it and then dropped it when he read the hanger that said "Must be activated at register".

MR. GADGET said:
Just called northern and they said a 200$ card was on there hot list and if someone used it the police would be contacted about it . I told them who may know more about it and they ask if I know how to get up with you.

thats fawked up

Back