Wheel spacers that dont suck

Junkyard Dog

Not trying to start a debate about running wheel spacers on a tow truck, but I need some 1.5"-1.75" (8x6.5) hubcentric spacers. So the question is , is there a company that makes quality stuff? The web is piled high with options from here or there and prices all over the place.

Get your purse out and call these people:

Get your purse out and call these people:
Yup. Run these on both my dumptruck as well as dually. Work great

It's not so much the spacer that sucks, it's the studs.
IMG_20211002_161159.jpg

I'm gonna try to pop these out and use a factory OEM replacement in these. They're cheap Amazon hub centric.

I just ordered a set for my dually. They're not the cheapest they're lifetime guaranteed. guy told me on the phone they have yet to have one fail.

I’ve used spacers on multiple Jeeps over the years from CJs all they way up to my Gladiator JT. Always used either Spidertrax or Alloy USA. Never had an issue.

I like Stahl. Sister company to Bora. The owner's last name is Stahl. Same as Bora spacers too, but they're steel instead of aluminum. I've hauled my excavator many a mile with them on my truck. Grade 10.9 studs too, I believe! The price isn't too bad either.

Thanks for the reply everyone. Going to order a set this week as soon is I get home from working out of town and measure the ID of my wheels.

Back