Where can I park in Boone??

GONOVRIT

blue collar brotherhood
I'm gonna be in Boone June 10th-12th staying with a friend at his apartment near the Daniel Boone Inn(restraunt) and I don't Know where I can Park my tow truck and trailer. If anyone has any ideas help out! Don't want to get broken into,towed(HAHA!) or ticketed.

Wal-Mart or K-Mart usually will let you park in their lot. Just let the manager know what you are doing and how long you'll be there. I've also heard they'll even let you "camp" in their lot, w/camper/RV, just let the GM know.

JB

yep, you can camp in most wal mart parking lots. i've done it a few times on road trips. there's a dodge dealer out 105 that may give you some consideration since your tow rig is a dodge.

Good luck trying to park close to your friends apartment. Parking is Boone's #1 problem. You are lucky, school should be out and this is the perfect time to visit.

Just a word of caution. Don't try to park in the grocery store lot (Earthfare?Harris Teeter?) just across from Daniel Boone Inn. Even during summer session they will be all over with tow trucks, not the good kind. Ashe Lake (savages) are just across the skreet. :mad:

Lock your trailer's ramps! Don't ask me how i know.. :mad:

Little fucking punks... :sniper:

Thanx for the replies!

Thanx for the info-maybe we'll see some of yall up there!

Back