Where does it say in yager's Commerce Rules thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

79CJ7

that you can't sell guns?!? It mentions no pets, but nothing about guns!! Fuckin' third-class site and third rate admins!! Go bye and good riddance!!

it doesnt... i see your thread was deleted.... i think they should add that if they dont want guns sold... my $0.02

new rule as of... about 10 min ago :) J/K

Actually its been a rule for some time... There are numerous mods here and these things do get discussed, before a decision is made... I just havnt updated the rule list.... plus it hasn't really become an issue ... But since your stated your comment ill state mine.

While Im 100% pro gun... The simple reason they are a controled item. With laws/regulations etc.. Which I know nothing about nor care to stay up on. Easiest to not allow them ... Be like someone selling explosives or drums of chemicals. Both of which arnt explicitly listed and id delete just as fast...

Bottom line this IS a 4x4 site... and so far you've done nothing but try to sell your gun twice and a buddys jeep...

-Mike

isn't it illegal to sell weapons on the intra-web anyway ?

K

Blkvoodoo said:

K

we have people list them all the time on www.dodgetrucks.org and haven't had any issues...only thing I did was put this disclaimer:

DTO provides a common place for Dodge truck enthusiasts to meet. DTO understands that transactions could take place between members involving automobiles, automobile parts, or any other item/service possible (auto related or not). DTO's single contribution to these transactions is to provide a place for it's members to advertise their products and services, and to answer any questions that other members may have. DTO maintains zero liability, either written or implied, in the quality of product being sold, the collection of funds for those items being sold, the delivery of products being sold, or the results of the use of any item being sold. All details will need to be worked out by the parties that agreed to the transaction.

Greg

It was discussed with our lawyer, and decided that we will not allow it. I too am pro-gun, but this is for our legal protection.

79CJ7, you haven't offered anything but selling to the board so leave if you want. Doesn't matter to me. Actually this is the second time you posted a gun for sale, I personally removed the first post in April and PM'ed you that we don't allow gun sales here. So this is your second violation.

Blkvoodoo said:

K
not illegal at all, but there are a slew of laws that are applicable just in the case of buyer and seller residing in north carolina, let alone of they live in different states :rolleyes:

just go to gunbroker.com and sell it ... thousands of guns get sold there daily.

correct me if im wrong please. So the rules state i cannot buy or sell a gun even if i send a pm to a member saying if he wonts to buy a gun i have or vise-versa and we do buisness that way. i just cannot post i have a firearm for sale. thanks

nope not against the law to sell firearms. They do have to be legal guns though, and no pistols( they require a permit) only long guns rifles, and shotguns.
But,....if the site admins decide that we will not sell guns, then those are the rules we all will adhere to. no need to get panties in a wad!
This is a site for 4-wheelin and such and yes somethings do crossover, but to use it just as a place to sell your stuff does not help the board one bit. Don't go away mad, just go away

How about a box of shells for $500 and I'll throw a gun in for free :flipoff2:

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!!

Gawd, it scares me to think of a crybaby like him with firearms...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back