Where to get ~2" wide bushing for trackbar

jeepinmatt

..l.
Need to finish up my trackbar so that I can get this darn jeep off the lift. Looking for a rubber or poly bushing with inner and outer sleeve. All the usual suspects only seem to have stuff that is too small, or too big. I need something in the 1.75-2" width range.

I've used yj leaf spring bushings. Yj poly bushing kits are cheap on the ebizzle. Cut the bushing and sleeve to the width you want. 1 3/4" .120 wall tube fits great. Could do 2" .250 for more beef.

I've used yj leaf spring bushings. Yj poly bushing kits are cheap on the ebizzle. Cut the bushing and sleeve to the width you want. 1 3/4" .120 wall tube fits great. Could do 2" .250 for more beef.
That might work.
I may have a chunk of rubber that would work. Would have to machine some inner and outer sleeves for it and press them on.
I've got some stock I could make it out of, but I'm being lazy. Seems like something I should be able to track down for $40 or so.
Cut down a normal poly bushing set to your width?
If I'm gonna be lazy and spend money, I don't wanna have to modify it :D

I ended up just going with standard TJ 1-5/8" width. I already had a trackbar with a bushing on there, so the cost-time-laziness triangle pointed straight to it.

Back