Where to order parts

DisneyNut

Does anyone know of any good websites to order parts for an Axial AX-10. My son is already wanting to do some upgrades to his but we aren't sure which sites are good and which aren't great.

If you have a local shop try them first. Hobby Town in Hickory carries some stuff. Just never seem to have what I need when I need it.

Try this place. I bought stuff from then when I had my Axial crawler.

E-bay is a good place also, that's where I buy most of mine. Mostly because I could find it cheaper here.

I'm an idiot, the "this place" I was talking about was The Crawler Store, but I forgot to paste the link:shaking: They have brand specific pages
http://www.tcscrawlers.com/Axial-mid-3-p-1.html

Never tried rpphobby, looks like a pretty cool store, The tracked vehicle on the home page is pretty cool.

www.ckrccrawlers.com is by far the best I have ever dealt with! Good prices,fast shipping and good return policy if needed.

I knew I could find out here. Thanks guys. This is all new to us but I can see this being as dangerously addictive as Jeeping is for us.

We are going to bring his to The Flats in a few weeks if anyone else is going to have theirs there.

www.rpphobby.com
will be your 2 cheapest places.

x2 for RPP. I ordered my SCX10 through them, great company, stuff shipped fast and was packed well. Even had a personal thank you letter from them in the package :beer:

Id check out www.rccrawlers.com for vendors or members that sell home made stuff. I got an awesome LED set for my Honcho for 15$, great quality and came with tons of LED's...also got a transistor to allow me to use my radio to turn them on and off. It was around 20, and very well made. Both of these came from regular guys just trying to make some extra money.

Back