who can i trust for MM3 tunes?

I’m assuming that’s a BMW? If so @jeepinmatt is the resident BMW guy I do believe.

I assume it has nothing to do with a BMW, haha. But I could be wrong. I wouldn't pay for a membership for tunes. Just sounds like a weird thing for you and a cash flow lock for them. My Ford 6.4 had downloaded tunes from Gearhead Performance and I was happy with them. I'm sure there are others who can vouch for tunes for Cummins or Duramax, but I'd recommend specifying what vehicle were talking about. If it is indeed a BMW diesel, then BPC in Raleigh is the way to go.

Oops. Should have googled, made assumptions. I’m out of touch with modem diesels, especially a dodge.

I assume it has nothing to do with a BMW, haha. But I could be wrong. I wouldn't pay for a membership for tunes. Just sounds like a weird thing for you and a cash flow lock for them. My Ford 6.4 had downloaded tunes from Gearhead Performance and I was happy with them. I'm sure there are others who can vouch for tunes for Cummins or Duramax, but I'd recommend specifying what vehicle were talking about. If it is indeed a BMW diesel, then BPC in Raleigh is the way to go.
mm3 is cummins specific.

From what I gathered the forum membership is how he is trying to get around the new government crack down on anyone selling emissions defeat devices.

Only place I've seen kits for sale now is on ebay. None of them seem to mention who's tunes are on them. I might pull the trigger on a set up after the first of the year.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back