who makes ss lines

dcuballa

I was wonderin who makes ss lines in or around concord....I am in need of some for a my cherokee....55 chevy 210....and my 70 camaro.........

I know there was someone who made them in greensboro.. Not sure if you want to come all that way. Its called alliance hoses and lines or something.. He is a member on this board..

You talking hard line or flex?

Yeah

You looking for the hoses or the hardlines?

I bought a set of hardlines for my CJ5 from Classic tube. $169 and a perfect fit. Would buy again.

I made mine, go to Heintz or BSR for the lines and fittings. They sell a reverse flare to AN adapter to get you from the O.E. hard line to flare for the flex line. I used the teflon line with the braided outer and the stainless reuseable ends, that way you can make them the length you want. Lubrimation in Charlotte will make up some crimp lines if you're going to say 45 or 37 degree on each end, they made my steering lines.

i know Andy at CRS can get custom lines if you havent found them else where.

Ive done some work for a few guys in your area. It really doesnt take that long to make them up. If you wanted to make a trip up this way just bring all your factory lines with you and know what changes you want( if any) and I'd be glad to make them up for you.

I made mine, go to Heintz or BSR for the lines and fittings. They sell a reverse flare to AN adapter to get you from the O.E. hard line to flare for the flex line. I used the teflon line with the braided outer and the stainless reuseable ends, that way you can make them the length you want. Lubrimation in Charlotte will make up some crimp lines if you're going to say 45 or 37 degree on each end, they made my steering lines.

Those ones at Heintz and BSR are not DOT approved. Just keep that in mind if your vehicle is for street use. Would be a huge problem if you had one fail on the street.......

Ive done some work for a few guys in your area. It really doesnt take that long to make them up. If you wanted to make a trip up this way just bring all your factory lines with you and know what changes you want( if any) and I'd be glad to make them up for you.

Can you also make hardlines if I bring the old ones for a template?

I got some Alliance lines back in late september/early october for my YJ. I needed some extended ones. They had them made and shipped within 2 days and here in less that a week I think. Great product. The only issue I had was ordering extended and I think they were extended from TJ specs because they were the same length. Not a big deal though.

Back