Who was in Kingsport, TN today?

Hokie_YJ

Saw these rigs after church this morning in Kingsport, TN. I believe the orange buggy might be @tobaccoroad4wd. Ya’ll should’ve drove another mile up the road to Santa Fe instead of La Carreta. It’s way better food, and I would’ve bought your lunch. :laughing: I was on the way to eat there myself.

IMG_0067.jpeg

IMG_0065.jpeg

IMG_0066.jpeg

orange one is mine, black YJ on my trailer is my wife’s. @Mrxdieselx is the YJ on 43s. @untchabl was the red MarsFab buggy.

We didn’t know where we were going, just pulled off there because we saw enough parking lot room. On the way home from Harlan. 😎

La Carreta is pretty good, It’s the longest standing in the area and is usually the local favorite. There’s 4 or 5 of them in the area. You would’ve never gotten those rigs in to Santa Fe, its parking lot is connected to Texas Roadhouse and it was a mad house and overflowing into the Chick-fil-a next door. :laughing: I was driving the LJ so I hopped a curb and parked in the grass.
Oh man you should've stopped in to say hi!
I should have, it was just me and my 5 year old son, my 2 year old is sick so my wife stayed home with him. He would have loved to look at the rigs. We had just got out of church my parents were already there waiting for us, and he was getting hungry. His transition from hungry to hangry is very rapid. :laughing:

Y’all have some good looking rigs. If you ever find yourself in the area and need something give me a yell. I live in Johnson City just a couple miles off I-26, we’ve got plenty of room to park rigs and a shop with a lift.

La Carreta is pretty good, It’s the longest standing in the area and is usually the local favorite. There’s 4 or 5 of them in the area. You would’ve never gotten those rigs in to Santa Fe, its parking lot is connected to Texas Roadhouse and it was a mad house and overflowing into the Chick-fil-a next door. :laughing: I was driving the LJ so I hopped a curb and parked in the grass.

I should have, it was just me and my 5 year old son, my 2 year old is sick so my wife stayed home with him. He would have loved to look at the rigs. We had just got out of church my parents were already there waiting for us, and he was getting hungry. His transition from hungry to hangry is very rapid. :laughing:

Y’all have some good looking rigs. If you ever find yourself in the area and need something give me a yell. I live in Johnson City just a couple miles off I-26, we’ve got plenty of room to park rigs and a shop with a lift.
Next time we’re headed that direction, we’ll give you a shout.

There's an even better place than Santa Fe IMO. It's on 93 before you get to Stone Dr. You probably passed it.
Is it in front of the race track? I very rarely go out that way but I drove through there Saturday night and saw it.

Is it in front of the race track? I very rarely go out that way but I drove through there Saturday night and saw it.
Yep, that's it. By far the best Mexican food.

Edit: you have to be looking for it or you'll pass it by. No big signs or anything. I suggest the taco trio.

That place is bad enuf to get parked at w a dually on a Wed much less on fathers day w trailers.

Back