Who's Making Dixie Run?

mtnrgr20

I'm blessed to be able to make the trip this year! I was wondering if CTB had a covered pavilion of some place designated for club link up? I know guys are showing up at different times, but wanted to get a far recognition signal out for members to rally on.

Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones!

God bless,
Jason

RLTW!

We're going. Arriving Thursday and leaving Sunday.

That's all I know right now.

I will be there. Several of us will be camping near pavilions 4 and 5 over where we were in June. However, I doubt we will have our own pavilion. I will either be arriving late Wednesday night or early Thursday.

I don't know the Pavilion #s but we are going to arrive Wednesday afternoon around 5 PM. If you go through the gate and go to the right and to the top of the hill past the Vendor area.
don't turn there go straight on up just past the second lake on the right that is where we camp. Beside Robbie Mosley's camp. Georgia Bounty Runners usually gets
the shelter behind us. So far it is me and Doug with both rigs and a couple of guys with Jeeps we know from home. They r staying in a motel though. Fun Bummer imo

When you get to the top of the hill you have to turn left to get to where Randy is talking about. This is the same location I was talking about.

I'll be pulling in Thursday morning. See you all there!

Back