will ford 60 nuckles last with 38

tempoffroad

i was wondering if ford nuckles would last with 38 i heard that they were week and was worried i will go to uwharrie and just wanted some info thanks

i run 42" TSLs on mine with full hydro steering. With 38s, the knuckles would be one of the few id worry about.

From what Ive read the ford dana 60 knuckles are weaker than a dana 44 from a wagoneer.Ive seen several snap off at the top where the highsteer arm goes.this pic is from a buddy of mines Kaiser m-715 power wagon jeep with stock 17-35 sx tires and no lockers........

Attachments

• knucklebuster.jpg
    knucklebuster.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,131
buggybuilder said:
this pic is from a buddy of mines Kaiser m-715

No it's not. Kaisers were closed-knuckle. :flipoff2:

You like the gas as much as I do...peer presure is a MoFo. I'm ordering the dedenbears tommorow, call the shop if you want in..I can just about steal them if we order two or more sets. Like close to $100 off per knuckle. 852-7803...

saf-t scissors said:
No it's not. Kaisers were closed-knuckle. :flipoff2:
Oh but I guess we cant swap the front axle on a kaiser m715 dodge power wagon jeep huh............cmon man. :confused:

BIGWOODY said:
You like the gas as much as I do...peer presure is a MoFo. I'm ordering the dedenbears tommorow, call the shop if you want in..I can just about steal them if we order two or more sets. Like close to $100 off per knuckle. 852-7803...

Can anybody hop on this deal :)

Franklin said:
Can anybody hop on this deal :)

I talked to him yesterday. You need to call him before noon today if you want in. I believe he already has three confirmed orders.

DK

Back