wilmington... need welding gas today! can i have yours?!

Erik

if anyone in wilmington has a tank of UniMix (75% CO2, 25% Argon) or a tank of CO2 even, PLEASE HOLLA!!!!

I need to weld my tie rod and drag link today and i got off work too late yesterday to go get my tank swapped out at National Welders.... and of course they are closed today

If you have a tank, half a tank, 1/4 a tank, etc... I'll pay you for whatever is left in it and give you my empty tank in exchange OR pay you to use whatever is left and then give your tank back.... i don't know how big my tank is, but it's about 28" tall i think?

-Erik

whiteville is about an hour... i am guessing clinton is the same or more....

i've called all the local places i coudl think of and they are all closed so far :(

might have found a buddy with half a tank.... he's checking on it now but he's 30 minutes away. i guess beggers can't be choosers.

guess i need to call enterprise rent-a-car since my jeep is obviously not driveable... DOH!

-Erik

if you're that desperate, i've got one in raleigh you could come get. i wouldn't need it returned any time soon, i could probably retrieve it after the first of the year. i'm back and forth to oak island frequently.

i found a tank! but it was too huge to move... and rather than try to get used to someone elses welder i opted to bring my welder to their tank/garage with y drag link and tie rod.

now all i have left to do is tighten up my tie rod ends and grease them.... then call AAA and tell them i'm broke down in my driveway so they can tow my YJ to get geared AND FINALLY have a vehicle to drive to work, school, and the store :) i was on a deadline bc i had to get it done before leaving for the holidays....

thanks for the offer though.... it was very generous and had it been an emergency, i would have driven to raleigh today to take you up on it....

-Erik

thanks BigWheelBob. timing is everything, haha, which is why i didn't have a full tank before national welders closed on friday... DOH!

josh... todd moved back home... his car and trailer are in greensboro... i'm trailer-less!!!!! haha

-Erik

Back