Wilson Offroad Fayetteville NC

1969cj5

Wanted to let the community know that Wilson Offroad supported our Childrens Miracle Network Car Show by being a sponsor and bringing out a Duece and a Half and his jeep.
Not only is a he a reputable, dependable vendor he is a heck of a nice guy and supports the community in which he lives and runs a business. And yes, I have also been a customer, top notch work and service.
Thanks Keith from Chidrens Miracle Network

Hey guys I know this is my first post, and I should do an intro, but I just had to revive this thread.

Can't say enough about the guys at Wilson Offroad.

Wilson Offroad is not just a vendor. They do custom fab work, cage work, and parts- just ask.

Rolling up to the shop you will see an extremely large side-lot with everything from mild to wild by all 4x4 manufacturers- PACKED FULL.

They have worked on my Jeep Cherokee 2 times now and I have been EXTREMELY satisfied with the work and the customer service. I just dropped my jeep off to get a bunch of other fab work done. I leave for Louisiana in a few days and they are bending over backwards to get me on the road, even though I may never step into the shop again. They could easily brush me off knowing this.

Too bad I was only in North Carolina three months before I received orders to Louisiana. Would love to wheel with these guys and knock back a few at the upcoming Wilson Offroad May Jam 2012 at Uhwarrie.

I have been in the shop quite a few times to talk through some work- I have had to wait in line as Keith and Shawn are usually running around with their hair on fire with the shop phone in hand trying to keep multiple customers happy at the same time. Just be patient, wait your turn and you'll be well taken care of. The volume of customers speaks for itself: This shop gets it done right.

Each time I come in there- the guy doing the prospective work is pulled from what he is doing so I can talk face-to-face with the man wrenching or cutting/welding to my Jeep. Keith trusts his guys to hash out the fine details with the customer so there is no miscommunication. Eric has done (and is finishing) all my welding and I have seen his cage work on a customer's race truck- firsthand- Good to go.

Everyone there is very personable. Never once have I seen a customer spoken down to or treated like an idiot- I might not have been so patient with some of the customers I have seen in there. :shaking:

Keith Wilson is a Veteran like me, and like the OP said, he is involved in charitable events. Here is a link to a truck they built for a young man suffering from Cystic Fibrosis:

http://eastnc.wish.org/2009/04/24/i-wish-to-have-my-truck-remade/

They are also involved in Operation Toy Drop which happens every year at Ft Bragg.

I'm also a little biased as Keith races a Jeep Cherokee and Shawn Races a full size J-truck.:flipoff2: These guys are legit.

Bottom line: Fair prices and good work by good folks.

I am in no way affiliated with, nor am I recieving compensation for this post. Just thought you NC cats should know. I will be posting this exact post to the Southeast Chapter of my XJ club- NAXJA.

Even though I am moving to Louisiana, I plan on being active on this board (if ya'll will have me!) since you have an ECORS forum. Hoping to get involved there when I retire from the Army in 6 years.

See ya on the high ground.

-Dozer

Back