Window Tint

Ridgerunner

Where can I buy quality Automotive window tint Raleigh/Durham area. I will have my windows out of my truck and I want to tint them while they are out

There's a shop on ebay that sells pre-cut film... Llumar film.

Cost me all of ~$20 for both side windows..

Is that pre cut for your vehicle? Is that what you used on your dodge?

Yeah.. pre cut for your specific application, and yup, what I used.. The fit is perfect.

fyi.. its usually easier to tint in the vehicle... what you need to do is make or figure a way to prop the window up at a 90 degree angle with the window up right... that way when you spray downwards the debris will run off the bottom... make sure you flush them well... another fyi. those windows need to be shrunk so head up to harbor freight and buy yourself a $10 heatgun if you dont already have one. once you have the window squeegee'd out starting from the top, you will notice "fingers" along the bottom line of the film. start the heatgun at the highest point and gradually give it heat. you will then need a putty card/hard card wrapped with a paper towel and push it down towards the bottom. tell me how it comes out :popcorn:

oh yah, to remove film use a single edge razor blade and a mix of mild dishwashing detergent and water. joy or J&J shampoo will be your best bet. you also can use the same mix to install. ratio would be about 1/20 so roughly 4 "teardrops".

Hope Ridgerunner fixed his window tinted already... Burley is so great how sweet you are. Thank you very much... With this thread I can be able to help my dad to let his window tint removed and replaced with another one... Lightier one... Thanks... More power to you guys!!! :bounce:

Hope Ridgerunner fixed his window tinted already... Burley is so great how sweet you are. Thank you very much... With this thread I can be able to help my dad to let his window tint removed and replaced with another one... Lightier one... Thanks... More power to you guys!!! :bounce:
spam.jpg

Nice grasp of the English language there, Minnie. Burley might not appreciate being called "thweet", BTW! Good luck with the "Lightier" tinting, though! :flipoff2:

Back