Windrock Feb 8th

Unfortunately, I can't go either. Too much going on around the house and the Jeep needs some attention.

I have site C7 reserved Thursday through Sunday. Since James had to bail there's room in my camper for somebody, in case someone wants to go but dislikes tent camping.

Unfortunately I'm going to have to bow out as well. Too much going on right now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm in with my LJ on 33s and a friend with his LJ on 37s and another with a CJ5 on 33s
We'll be there Saturday Morning.

I'm riding Friday. I'll be arriving mid day Thursday (tomorrow). I'll ride tomorrow as well if anyone else gets there early enough and wants to hit something short like 15.

Bill also said he would be there to ride Friday as well. I may have to do some minor fixing on mine before we get started but it wont take long. I bought a new winch and had it ready to attach to the winch cradle when I realized it wouldn't fit. The new cradle doesn't get here until tomorrow.

I'm ready to head out tomorrow morning.

IMG_20200205_180408.jpg

I have site C7 reserved Thursday through Sunday. Since James had to bail there's room in my camper for somebody, in case someone wants to go but dislikes tent camping.

I’m interested in attending and would take you up on your offer for a spot in your camper. I’ll be coming in to ride Friday morning or late Friday evening. It’s been a long while since I’ve ridden with the CTB. I used to be a member in the late 90’s. I’ll attempt to contact you through Facebook if I can find you.

Bill also said he would be there to ride Friday as well. I may have to do some minor fixing on mine before we get started but it wont take long. I bought a new winch and had it ready to attach to the winch cradle when I realized it wouldn't fit. The new cradle doesn't get here until tomorrow.

If y’all are up for a little scouting, I was thinking about running some of these Saturday: 22, 15, 39, 16. Curious of what they’ll be like.

I’m interested in attending and would take you up on your offer for a spot in your camper. I’ll be coming in to ride Friday morning or late Friday evening. It’s been a long while since I’ve ridden with the CTB. I used to be a member in the late 90’s. I’ll attempt to contact you through Facebook if I can find you.
Jake @jankoid I can vouch for Adam.

Back