Wkend ride around Raleigh 12/17?

hightime81

Hi, I know this isn't the place to post this, but i didn't want to get anyone's hopes up in the upcoming events forum.

Anyone wheeling near Raleigh this wkend? I would like to get a little trail time this weekend and don't want to drive too far out. I'm a newbie and i run stock (at least for now...), so it would have to be relatively light.

Let me know :driver:

no legal land around these parts...

<private property> ROAD ITS MAN YOU WILL BE COOL IF YOU DO IT ALL AND GET YOU SHIAT MUDDY
just kidding....

-- edit by hobie : don't give an illegal location even in a joke.

Metto said:
<private property> ROAD ITS MAN YOU WILL BE COOL IF YOU DO IT ALL AND GET YOU SHIAT MUDDY
just kidding....

Wow, you just described your feelings a year and a half ago. You know, back before you were a junior mud devil.:flipoff2:

-- edit by hobie : fixed quote to match above.

benXJ said:
I'll be around all day, I may be interested in doing a little wheelin around town, maybe out by Wake Forest?

Ben

Sent you a PM if you want to ride. later:driver:

where around wake forest is there to ride...?

hightime81 said:
Hi, I know this isn't the place to post this, but i didn't want to get anyone's hopes up in the upcoming events forum.

Anyone wheeling near Raleigh this wkend? I would like to get a little trail time this weekend and don't want to drive too far out. I'm a newbie and i run stock (at least for now...), so it would have to be relatively light.

Let me know :driver:

This should be a null and dead subject. There are no legal places in Raleigh to wheel at unless someone is loaning out their back yard.

Back