WolfpackTLC ?

not on here... i believe i've seen some recent posts from him on hpj.com though.

lol, no... horsepowerjunkies.com it's an nc based performance website.

Actually... I AM on here..... just don't post much b/c I need to finish the Supra before I start up on the LC again.

So hah...

Just messin' w/ ya Ivan....

Tom, you have my email now....

word. you need to let me check that supra out sometime. i'm actually first and foremost a speed/hp/twisties lover, i've just been taking a break into 4wd's for the past couple of years :flipoff2: as soon as i get my never ending ram axle swap/suspension build done, i'm jumping back into that arena with both feet.

RufusTheRam said:
word. you need to let me check that supra out sometime. i'm actually first and foremost a speed/hp/twisties lover, i've just been taking a break into 4wd's for the past couple of years :flipoff2: as soon as i get my never ending ram axle swap/suspension build done, i'm jumping back into that arena with both feet.

Same goes for me.... I bought my first wheelin' rig originally as a tow rig for one of my RX-7's... go figure.

The MKIV just got a bigger turbo and a 4-row i/c.... gotta run the new fuel lines and put in the dual pumps and the rail and injectors, and we're looking for a hair over 570rwhp on street gas around 18psi and close to 750-ish on C16.... should be a good time. I'll let ya know Ivan....

J

whats the compression numbers off that motor? my friend nathan israel said it looks pretty sweet in person

I drove the Supra, The fastest car I had ever driven before driving Jasons supra was a 67 belvidere with a 440 running 10.90's, I would dare say Jasons supra was as fast if not faster, that thing is fawkin sick

Lee-

Let's just say that the turbo got bigger, the intercooler got a LOT bigger, the stall in the tranny went up, the injectors and fuel got bigger, and the boost went up..... :D

It's MUCH faster than when you drove it...

I need to get w/ you about that old tranny and crap.... sorry to have it cluttering up your place, but I've been moving myself, and helping w/ three other moves in that last two weeks man... I'll get with you soon about that stuff... maybe sometime this week.

I hope all is well w/ your new job...

OT: I'll need some help (maybe from you?) w/ a 1.5" BL on the 80... got some 37's for it.... and a new front bumper... Woo hoo!

J

Jason whats up man. I tried to Nextel you a month or so back only to find out your number is no longer active. I'm starting to get my junk squared away and Will got some more stuff done to his runner. Gimme a shout if you still have my #. I needed to talk w/ ya about some stuff anyway. OH yea bring the pig down. We'll raise it. :D

Back