WOOHOO ! IROKs

Rockeater

Well my 39.5x13.50x15 bias IROKs showed up today at work. Gonna take them home and mount them tomorrow. They won't fit in the "squirt" car, so gota drive the towrig tomorrow. Tellico, here I come ! WOOHOO !
:) :driver: :) :driver: :)

JB

It's great to have jeep parts sent to work, and all the other employee's get to see it and think your made of money!! I tell them it's Christmas time, it's Christmas time!!

BTW,
ttiwwp.gif

Gary R

OBX Fisherman said:
It's great to have jeep parts sent to work, and all the other employee's get to see it and think your made of money!! I tell them it's Christmas time, it's Christmas time!!

BTW,
ttiwwp.gif

Gary R

OK, Gary, just for you. It's just a tire for cryin outloud. :rolleyes:
But I'mhappy :)

IROKweb2-200.jpg

JB :p

Do the new 39.5's have larger tread than the first Irocs, b/c this guy I ride with some has a set on his jeep. Those tires DID NOT like tellico at all he runs 60's front and rear, they were dragging over ever rock they could find.
The pic you posted looks like they have a new style out.... Hope so for your sake. First thing my friend did after the last trip to tellico was sell his tires.
Anyway hope they work well for you.

I noticed that the 39.5 IROK's in 16.5" rim size have 6 ply sidewalls.. not 6 ply rating.. 6 plies... hmmm...

Asartin said:
Do the new 39.5's have larger tread than the first Irocs, b/c this guy I ride with some has a set on his jeep. Those tires DID NOT like tellico at all he runs 60's front and rear, they were dragging over ever rock they could find.
The pic you posted looks like they have a new style out.... Hope so for your sake. First thing my friend did after the last trip to tellico was sell his tires.
Anyway hope they work well for you.

my 36x13.50 Iroks loved Tellico last month...

not sure what you mean by "larger tread"...more space in the grooves? deeper tread? bigger lugs?

mine looked lke this brand new (2 months ago):

IMG_3969.sized.jpg

BTW...I ran them at 8PSI, and they're the radial version...

(compared to a 32x11.50 and a 30x9.50)...

Greg

you find a good deal on them? where and how much, if i might ask?

guessing Galloways is the best price locally. tryiny to decide about the iroks.

kcarroll said:
you find a good deal on them? where and how much, if i might ask?

guessing Galloways is the best price locally. tryiny to decide about the iroks.

Galloways ? HECK NO ! To many horror stories, plus they weren't competetive in price. I ordered them from Rough Country and got a really good deal. Price was way lower than anyone else, including shipping, it was cheap. Saved bout $150 over others. Saw their ad in one of the mags and called.

Yes Josh, they will be mounted on Eaton beadlocks prolly this weekend. Wanna stop by and help ? :)

JB

If I am in town I'd love to. Gas is so expensive I might just wait the two weeks left in the semester here. I will see how I feel about it Thursday night. :D

Back