WTB Kids Go Kart

Looking for a kids go kart. Anyone got one sitting around. Thanks
How big a kid? My oldest boy has one sitting behind the barn. Tao-Tao I believe. Looks like this one, but covered in leaves and sticks.
IMG_5072.jpeg

I would never try and swoop in and derail a thread but whatever OP doesn't want I might be interested in after. I messed up and brought a buddies over to fix the whole rear suspension in and my 8 year old daughter now wants one! :laughing:

I have one of these sitting in my shed that hasn't been driven in probably 1.5 years. My 13 yr old son is now 6' tall and has lost interest. Wouldn't start the last time I tried. I need to clean the carb. We bought it new maybe 5 years ago. He just drove it around the house and in the neighborhood occasionally, so it doesn't have many hours on it.

I have one of these sitting in my shed that hasn't been driven in probably 1.5 years. My 13 yr old son is now 6' tall and has lost interest. Wouldn't start the last time I tried. I need to clean the carb. We bought it new maybe 5 years ago. He just drove it around the house and in the neighborhood occasionally, so it doesn't have many hours on it.

How much do you want for it?

7 and 10. 4ft and about 5ft tall. How much?
Technically it belongs to my son. It was over $2K new, but obviously needs a little work now. I’d venture to say it needs a new battery, carb, and tire slime at a minimum. Other than that, it should clean up just fine. He threw out the number $500.

Technically it belongs to my son. It was over $2K new, but obviously needs a little work now. I’d venture to say it needs a new battery, carb, and tire slime at a minimum. Other than that, it should clean up just fine. He threw out the number $500.
Is the seat adjustable. Could you send me some pictures whenever you have a chance.

Is the seat adjustable. Could you send me some pictures whenever you have a chance.
I’ll have him get some pictures tomorrow when he gets home from school.

Is the seat adjustable. Could you send me some pictures whenever you have a seat is not adjustable, but I’ll check for myself when I get home today.
Seat is adjustable. Even has fancy cantilever front suspension.
IMG_5076.jpeg

IMG_5077.jpeg

IMG_5078.jpeg

IMG_5079.jpeg

IMG_5080.jpeg

Last edited:
Back