WTB VW Bug Type 1

Shreddinlettuce

There’s a holler in Kentucky what a man named Jedediah who rounds the yard in a cape wardin off the evil spirits of rust mind you. He got a pile of gold I tell you!

But really you should be able to drive into the country and Knick on someone’s door that’s got one, anyone reselling will want solid gold in exchange. All you need is a title since literally every part is available reproduced.

ztoolman

Thank you. Can't really get one from out of state, as NC DMV will inspect any vehicle over 35 years old that comes into the state before they will give you a title. Would have to run and drive, or you will only get an inop title and will have to have it inspected again before you can license it. Tried the knocking on door thing, lol. Get run off with a shotgun. What I have found is on these cars the title is long gone or Uncle Billy has died and they don't want to be bothered to get a title. Your right about them being gold if in good shape, but was hoping for a parts car, or one in rough shape that still had a good title. Willing to pay what's it's worth, just don't want to have to bring along a jar of vaseline, lol.
There’s a holler in Kentucky what a man named Jedediah who rounds the yard in a cape wardin off the evil spirits of rust mind you. He got a pile of gold I tell you!

But really you should be able to drive into the country and Knick on someone’s door that’s got one, anyone reselling will want solid gold in exchange. All you need is a title since literally every part is available reproduced.