XJ stolen from Fayetteville NC

kilby

Found this on JU....

http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums/showthread.php?t=657029

It is a green 98 Cherokee Classic, ARB front bumper, detours rear bumper/tire carrier, 5 inches of lift, 32" MTR on black steel rims, Supernerfs, ARB's F/R plus a full set of trail spares, tools and a blue 10LB powetank in the rear.

I don't know the guy or the jeep... just figured I'd post here to help him out in the search.

As posted by him:

Great news.. they found my XJ and I got it back already. It was abandoned about 20 miles from my house. They took the stero out of course, my CB, my axles spares, a whole lotta tools, my powertank and all my recovery gear but at least I got the Jeep back. Also the ARB's won't work but I think it is just a wiring issue. But the main point is I got it back...

I still lost a whole lot of stuff my inside my house and garage but at least I got the XJ back!!!

and a diferent note... there is no way that these theives didn't know I was military. There is military stuff all over my house including my uniform hanging right next to the front door they kicked in. I live in a big military town and this kind of thing happens all the time. Everytime we deploy at least 2-3 people that deploy with us get therir **** stolen/broken into. The scumbags hunt out deployed people's house and rob them blind. It's really sad and makes you think. Thanks for everyone that had something nice to say.

Still, how many powertanks are sold in Fayetteville?

Glad he got it back. I'm a Fayetteville res and I will agree that people prey on the Military guys. I would even bet it was someoen he has met atleast once :rolleyes:

Back