You Gotta Check this out

Bullshit, war is hell. Your a bunch of pussies, 3100 dead in 4 years. Thats the lowest loss of soldier lives in any war known in history that has gone on for this long.

Yeah mistakes have been made, yeah innocents have died. But for what, the freedom of millions of Iraqi's and the future security of our nation. I hate liberal "speak" of peace through negotiation, please tell me of a war that ended well through,"negotiation". Especially with radical islamist that are hell bent on destroying the great satin and whipping jews off the earth, Iran.

The only reason were "losing" the war now is because were holding our troops back from doing what they need too. Now that theres a possibility of bringing the heat to those sob's in bagdad that need to be whipped out we start comparing this to Vietnam. The biggest simialarity between the Vietnam war and this one is the liberal media and politicians bitching and moaning about bringing our troops home now.

I want to see one of your liberal representatives say something about winning this war. Hell, I can't think of the last time I've heard a positive thing said about the war from the liberal left.

Anyway, rant off.

Pussies

I have a friend whos Uncle was in the Documentary Baghdad ER.

The media is really putting a bad spin on it. While the it is still wartime conditions, there really isnt much fighting going on anymore.

Oh and edit...

that site is shit.

Back