drkelly

Dipstick who put two vehicles on jack stands

drkelly

You can hear her head hit the ground.

WARRIORWELDING

Owner opperator Of WarriorWelding LLC.
You can hear her head hit the ground.

good lord why!?! I still can't believe half the crap those Red Bull Riders do. Dave told me about horrible accidents at Snow Shoe. I don't want any part of all that non sense.

Scooter402

Ruffling feathers and shaking trees

Can't embed the YT shorts? wth....

ghost

Thought some of you might like these.
9's Fox body with 7.3 Godzilla with only a cam swap.

675 hp 7.3 $15500 The interesting thing to me is about 2min in. They have one going in an Ultra 4 car...

Scooter402

Ruffling feathers and shaking trees

I, too, am a certified southern translator (y'all don't be thrown off by my northern locale....it's a damn woman's fault. Ain't it always?) What was funny AF was when I was working at my last job, and you'd get a conversation going between myself (from Texas), another employee who was from Alabama, and a third from West Virginia. People would be sitting around listening to us talk, then butt in and say "any of youse unnastand what the F*CK these foos are sayin?" I don't know how to type out an eastern PA accent. But you get the idea. :laughing:

mommucked

Endeavoring to persevere
I was hunting deer years ago and I found a bunch of beds on the top of a hilltop. I came back there a few days and it was cloudy and dark as stalked slowly/quietly towards the beds and looking where I stepped now and then. I looked down and saw a Woodcock sitting in hole like a nest 2' from me and I was about to step on it. I moved my boot slowly to stomp/trap it and have some dinner but it shot straight up like a rocket and whistling, If I was faster I might of grabbed it as it went up. It went up about 50' high and flew way making it's song.

Last edited:

drkelly

It looks like MotorTrend Channel has hired/partnered with Vice Grip Garage: