ZL1 stolen from dealer showroom

A zl1 motor would haul azz in a tube Buggy im gona check craigslist

This happened last night, so maybe the thieves forgot about it. I know there are YouTube vids about how to disable it.

6 months from now the headline will read. "mooresville car dealer indited for insurance fraud"

6 months from now the headline will read. "mooresville car dealer indited for insurance fraud"

Yup.

Years ago the owner of the town Ford dealer would frequent a local watering hole and by folks a few sodas. I always thought something didn't add up. He is now in federal prison for saying a repair had been done and keeping recall money.... for years!

$5k reward for a $65k car....... hardly worth the effort

I'll bet there's a base model Camaro somewhere getting a serious heart transplant or someone's in the process of building a real badazz racecar.. I can tell you from years if working in the delaership the keys to the high end stuff ( SRT'S and Vipers ) are keep und watchful eye's so it's intresting that they were able to get the keys to the car.

It was probally that woman and her daughter from the commercials!!!! 65k, he is "The king of price"

Back