Project Blasphemy part 2

uglyjeepoffroad

Registered Loser
Stage 2 of the Blasphemy build up is complete.
New paint, winch mount done. Still have to finish the rocker guards and remount the rock lights.
1419635-DCP01894.JPG

1419636-DCP01895.JPG

1419637-DCP01896.JPG

1419638-DCP01897.JPG

Let's see who can be the first to guess the color. :flipoff2:

yager said:
dodge hugger orange?
Try again, think cheap.
upnover said:
have to change your name now, not an ugly Jeep!
It still has ugly tendancies. Its like the fat girl that lost all of the weight over the summer. She looks good, but she isn't so sure of herself yet. :D
Come to the relay to see it in person. :driver:

Caver Dave said:
I'll take a stab...Kabota orange from TSC?

Looks good you turncoat lemming @#$%^! :flipoff2:
Ding ding ding, we have a winner.
Figures that Caver's cheap ass would know where the paint came from.

uglyjeepoffroad said:
Come to the relay to see it in person. :driver:

Oh yeah how about some directions :D

Franklin said:
Oh yeah how about some directions :D
Please refer to the post in the "Upcoming events" section titled "Hickory Relay for Life directions".

You can come and laugh at my feeble attempt at auto painting. :D

Planning on a cage of some sort?

Rich said:
Planning on a cage of some sort?
Yes, definitely. :( The roll bar that is there now is actually borrowed.
I want to do a family 6 point and tie in the front seats, but no bender and no money to buy one right now. I will have to stick to mostly bunny trails until I do get one built. I can't really find anyone local that can do it.

CasterTroy said:
Dang I love that thing :driver:
Thanks Troy. Now I just have to finish taping off the white herculiner flames, and I will be done. :D

What kind of headlights are those? They look sparkly & different. The jeep looks great.

spraypaintman said:
What kind of headlights are those? They look sparkly & different. The jeep looks great.
H4 headlight conversion. It uses replacable bulbs as opposed to sealed beams. Lots more light and I can carry a spare bulb in the glovebox.
You can find them on ebay for around $40 including bulbs. One of mine took on some water and rusted a little before I had a chance to clean it out, but they work great still.

Cool, my old cj lights are not that bright. Were they specifically for cj's or was it a certain size that fits?

spraypaintman said:
Cool, my old cj lights are not that bright. Were they specifically for cj's or was it a certain size that fits?
It's just a 7" round headlight conversion.
crystalite.jpg

The prices have come down, but they are still tearing up on shipping.
Here is the search I did.

How much did you give for that thing when you bought it? I've got the opportunity to buy a 71 that is in very good shape. It's got the Buick V6 that runs very well and he wants $1500. Is it worth it?

drummin'jeeper said:
How much did you give for that thing when you bought it? I've got the opportunity to buy a 71 that is in very good shape. It's got the Buick V6 that runs very well and he wants $1500. Is it worth it?
I paid $500, but it wasn't anywhere close to the shape it is in now.
If the Jeepster is in good shape and has the dana 44 rear, $1500 isn't too bad.
It will be an odd fire buick v-6, and most parts are still available.
Check out the American Jeepster CLub website and cooresponding BBS on Off road.com for a ton of info.

Back