Crazy dreams

drkelly

Dipstick who put two vehicles on jack stands
My wife made tacos Tuesday night. I think it is something with the seasoning (McCormick) that often gives me crazy dreams. So Tuesday night I have this dream. My wife and I are in a hotel somewhere trying to go to sleep and planning on going white water rafting in some fun-yaks the next day. The next thing I know I am driving my high school car (1987 Honda CRX) and pull up in front of Donald Trump's house. In my dream his house is in Greensboro. There is a party going on, and a group of dudes standing around in the street talking. I get out, walk over to them and join in with the bullshitting for a little while. All of the sudden people start leaving the party in a hurry. Everyone leaving is dressed up in fancy clothes. Two of them leaving are a man with a woman holding his arm. She is wearing a very revealing dress with some huge boobs. All of the sudden Don comes running across the front lawn blabbering that it is all over the news that he is going to jail for the insurrection. He hops in my Honda CRX and takes off. The cops are following him off in the distance like OJ in his Bronco. More cops show up at Don's house while I'm still standing around talking to the group of guys who were out there. I then wake up.

I'm eating leftover tacos tonight, so check back tomorrow for episode 2, LOL.

My wife made tacos Tuesday night. I think it is something with the seasoning (McCormick) that often gives me crazy dreams. So Tuesday night I have this dream. My wife and I are in a hotel somewhere trying to go to sleep and planning on going white water rafting in some fun-yaks the next day. The next thing I know I am driving my high school car (1987 Honda CRX) and pull up in front of Donald Trump's house. In my dream his house is in Greensboro. There is a party going on, and a group of dudes standing around in the street talking. I get out, walk over to them and join in with the bullshitting for a little while. All of the sudden people start leaving the party in a hurry. Everyone leaving is dressed up in fancy clothes. Two of them leaving are a man with a woman holding his arm. She is wearing a very revealing dress with some huge boobs. All of the sudden Don comes running across the front lawn blabbering that it is all over the news that he is going to jail for the insurrection. He hops in my Honda CRX and takes off. The cops are following him off in the distance like OJ in his Bronco. More cops show up at Don's house while I'm still standing around talking to the group of guys who were out there. I then wake up.

Man McCormick's got the good stuff! So did you get ahold of boobchick or not?

Man McCormick's got the good stuff! So did you get ahold of boobchick or not?
Haha, no. Me and the group of dudes standing in the road just watched her walk by.

I'd like to dream once, just ONCE that I can run full speed from something that's chasing me. That slow-mo "oh crap" clumsy horror movie run don't ever work. Luckily I never actually die though.

I've read that you dream every night, you just don't remember them. Don't know how true that is as I seem to dream every night.
Possible ?

My normal night is 5h. I don't dream.
I dream if I do 7 or 8+ hours nights.

Maybe I'm too tired to remember ? :confused:

Ive had some crazy dreams. Crazy thing is they often come to fruition. First one I remember was when I was 16. Had went camping with the scout troop and had a crazy dream that I was in a bad wreck in a truck I didnt recognize. Next day when we got back, decided to go to a buddys house that lived just up the road. He went and got his truck and we were coming across a one lane bridge way too fast and met a car. He dove off into his yard and we face planted into a bradford pear tree. As I came to, I realized that it was EXACTLY like the dream I had the night before. Right down to what I was wearing and the debris that was scattered on the ground.

This has happened a lot. Wife thinks Im crazy because the other night I had a dream that I needed my pistol and when I pulled the trigger, it just went click. So when I woke up I immediately cleaned the pistol in question... at 230 AM.

Ive had the slow mo dreams and stuff and those suck. But when it happens full speed, I get worried that its going to actually happen.

That sounds like a @77GreenMachine true story from a Tuesday night.

Possible ?

My normal night is 5h. I don't dream.
I dream if I do 7 or 8+ hours nights.

Maybe I'm too tired to remember ? :confused:
I dunno. I always thought that claim was weird, but if you think about it, your brain is always working, so it would make sense that something is happening up there while you're sleeping.

I've had some wild ones myself. Some that have eventually come true and I have an overwhelming feeling of deja-vu because I've done whatever thing it is before.

My usual night's sleep and when I feel the best is also 4-5 hours. Much longer and I'm more tired than when I went to sleep and I'm usually achy from being still for too long. All of this is with basically no caffeine intake.

I have wild dreams regularly so much so they dont even wake me up anymore and I rarely remember what they were.I just know there was some crazy shit goin thru my head last night.

I don't dream much maybe a few a month or so. 5 months ago my doc got me a prescrip for Gabapentin for mucho pain from arthritis in my right hand and elbow from swinging a 4 lb. hammer and machete for decades. It helped a lot w the pain and stiff joints so much I don't have to take it every night anymore. It's a capsule and I take it before bed w some ice cream cause water or beer doesn't wash it down quickly like it's stuck in my throat. Every time I take it I have dreams and sometimes multiple dreams. The dreams are vivid and peaceful and I wake up remembering the dreams. I feel refreshed and rested when I wake up.

Last edited:
Then one night I’ll down an edible and all will be right with the world.

I have a tremendous amount of dreams every night. Constantly running around my head. Its so bad that sometimes when I wake up its like you hit mute on the tv and the silence is deafening. It has impacted my sleep for years. I cannot remember the last time I had a truly peaceful nights sleep. It doesn't matter whether I sleep for 4 hours or 10, nothing helps.

I would absolutely love to find something non prescription to help me sleep, even if its just for 1 night a week. I have often thought about CBD stuff but scared it'll show up on a drug test. We have completely random ones at work and the have a zero tolerance policy.

I don’t dream that often anymore, but like others said, I think that’s because I don’t sleep long enough. 9 out of 10 times I do dream, it’s of something or someone trying to kill me.

A decade ago when I quit smoking, I used Chantix, and that stuff gave me hella vivid, super wild dreams. I've also had more/more vivid dreams whenever I would supplement with magnesium.

I dream damn near every night. Consequently, I sleep like shit. While I don’t remember the specifics of many of my dreams, they all have common themes…
- I’m usually trying to get to a specific place or find a specific person or object.
-While trying to get to that place or find that person/object, I’m usually trying to avoid someone or some place/location.
- The dream usually takes place in an airport, a foreign country or a mall with shops, restaurants, bars, etc. This mall can be indoors, an open-air mall, or a combination of both like in a city market setting.
- I never find the person or object I’m looking for before I wake up.

Last night was particularly violent, which is strange as I rarely have violent dreams. I woke up at 4 am as I kicked off the blankets because I was trying to drive my right knee through some jack wagon’s nose. I don’t remember the particulars around this one but for some reason, we were in a knockdown, drag out, down and dirty, no holds barred fight that I was going to finish. That one freaked out the Mrs. a bit.

My wife has no formal training or education in psychology, psychiatry or dream interpretation, but we have stayed at many Holiday Inn Express hotels. She loves to try to figure out what these dreams mean. I figure they mean I either need to drink more or drink less. I’ve experimented with both and neither seems to help.

The last time I slept very well, with no dreams that I can remember, and woke up feeling rested was September 19’th & 20’th, 2020. We were camping in our brand-new travel trailer in Boone. Man I miss sleeping like that. I need to go camping more often.

I rarely ever have dreams that i remember.
One recurring dream is this.

I get home from work, get out of the truck and my ex wife is running towards me with a bush axe.
I shoot her in the face with a .40 cal.

I wake up smiling every time!

A few nights ago I dreamed I was hanging out with the jackass crew. We were fishing.
Steve-O was standing off the bank about waist deep. I saw a crocodile coming our way and I started freaking out and yelling at everybody. It grabbed Steve-O, thrashed him around and took his leg off. One of the other dudes jumped in, fought it off, and we pulled Steve-O out. Everyone laughed about it like it was no big deal. I have issues.

Bits and pieces of my dream last night only include driving my Silverado and something bizarre mechanical goes out and I spend the rest of the night trying to make sense of it. Then at some point I look around and notice the doors are off of it, which wouldn't make sense as to why it cuts off under coast.

I was having bad dreams back in July/August. Bad, really bad nightmares. More like hallucinations....twilight awake, and very, very real. One night, I woke up (I think), there was this witchy old woman standing by my bed, holding a severed head by the hair, and she was saying, "you're next". I remember telling her "go away, you're not real". Weird shit like that. Turned out my B12 levels were extremely low....Normal is something like 208 to 914....mine was around 140. Low enough to cause some hallucinations, nightmares, and some other neuro stuff. Took about a month to make the bad stuff go away.

I was having bad dreams back in July/August. Bad, really bad nightmares. More like hallucinations....twilight awake, and very, very real. One night, I woke up (I think), there was this witchy old woman standing by my bed, holding a severed head by the hair, and she was saying, "you're next". I remember telling her "go away, you're not real". Weird shit like that. Turned out my B12 levels were extremely low....Normal is something like 208 to 914....mine was around 140. Low enough to cause some hallucinations, nightmares, and some other neuro stuff. Took about a month to make the bad stuff go away.
Man, I've had some weird things like that happen to me and I always chalk it up to being half asleep, but I know that it felt so real and I can vividly remember things. No lie, about 15 years ago, I remember waking up and looking over in the corner of my room, there was the jack skelington looking figure standing there and his legs never moved, but when he bent over, its almost like he was elongating himself to get closer to me and as it got closer I could see that it was holding a baby. I remember literally putting the covers over my head and then when I pulled them back again, it was gone.

The other night, I was having trouble sleeping and I kept waking up and I got this eerie feeling that someone was watching me or looking at me. I kept getting the notion that I needed to look behind me. I never saw anything, but the feeling was overwhelming. Finally turned the TV on and set the sleep timer and fell asleep.

Back