DOG BEDS below wholesale.

jeepercreature

EDIT: FYI, These dog beds will be featured in Crawl Magazine NOV/DEC issue. They will also be in a Built Jeep Wrangler at the SEMA show. Get them now for a fraction of these advertised prices. Thanks!
I will be getting about 600 pre-made dog beds from one of our dealers on Friday August 25. We had many orders for the short time it was posted and I have had many emails since then requesting a price. So I decided to offer then again just in the vendor section as require by the mods. Please visit our website and PM me for pricing sizes and options. Shipping will be done from New Bern, NC 28562 or can be picked up at our facility.
There are a few pictures below but visiting our website is your best bet for sizes and fabric options. Please let me know if I can help you.
We also have had request for dog beds that fit in the back of jeeps and other vehicles. Please send exactly what size you need and I will be happy to find a bed that fits correctly. If we can not find a bed that works we will make one for a lower than retail price.

Our website was down because we no longer offer these dog beds to retail customers. We are strickly wholesale right now so a lot of the information on it is outdated. (1800 number, contact info, policy info, etc) Please contact me if you have any questions. The website is use for pictures and sizes only. thank you
WEBSITE
email me at huskybrand@yahoo.com if you have any questions.
HERE ARE THE TOP THREE: to see others please visit our website.
Jake's Sleek Orthopedic Pet Sofa
sofa2.jpg

Denali's Fancy Orthopedic Pet Sofa
new-beds-011lg.jpg

Duke's Deluxe Orthopedic Mattress
ortho2weblg.jpg

All 700 beds get here on Monday. An entire 52 foot trailer is full. I will have "open box" specials also. They were opened for use in a show room in San Fran. They have never been touched and are in perfect condition. They will be sold for even less because of space issues. PM me for any details on these beds. I was told there were about 80 of these beds.

This is about 350k worth of dog beds in retail numbers and I will be selling the entire order for less than 100k. Just need to move them quickly otherwise they will be shipped to my warehouse in Highpoint, NC and sold for full price on eBay slowly.

ACT NOW!!

Back