Random pic thread.

Helped showed up a few minutes after I got down to the creek.
IMG_3388.jpeg

Same area 15 minutes earlier
IMG_3380.jpeg
IMG_3378.jpeg

I thought about going out and grabbing this :laughing:

IMG_3381.jpeg

I bet we saw 5 tires go by in 5 minutes. And it was perfectly deep enough that they were rolling upright! :laughing:
IMG_3386.jpeg

Dam!
IMG_3393.jpeg

Cut this tree so it would float away and stop blocking my trail.
IMG_3399.jpeg
IMG_3400.jpeg

Here it is stuck downstream at the debris dam a half hour later.
IMG_3425.jpeg

IMG_3432.jpeg
IMG_3425.jpeg
IMG_3424.jpeg
IMG_3420.jpeg

Last edited:
IMG_9716.jpeg

Damn bears. Tore down my feeder again and now got into my trash, twice Friday night. Dog went crazy and would not calm down so I looked out back saw a trash bag in yard. Heard some rustling in the woods. Went out and picked up most of it and put it back in dumpster. Got up Saturday morning and had it drug all out again! I now have a latch on it so the will have to work a little harder.
IMG_2136.jpeg

IMG_2137.jpeg

Best show I've ever been to was him at the Ryman in 2017.
There’s something special about the Ryman…we went and saw Zach Brown at the Ryman probably 10 years ago…before ZBB went way weird…it wasn’t planned we were in Nashville staggering around bar crawling saw he was there and bought sidewalk tickets….easily top 10 show I’ve ever been to and not really a ZBB fan.

Saw Jinks last night in Wilmington with the fam. His new set was cool and he did a 5song bar stool acoustic bit mid set that was cool.

Last edited:
Thats one we havent got to see yet.We are always busy or gone whenever he's around.
Man he’s hooked me. For whatever reason I’m a music nerd….cant play or sing anything but love live music ..and for a few years now Jinks has connected with me and my kids. Heck my son’s dog is named Jinks. (Who got hit by a truck yesterday before the show but was thankfully ok -jumped a fence at the airbnb)
Last night was the …6th time we’ve seen him.

Last edited:
We go to alot of alt country concerts.Most of em have been at the shed in Maryville TN (Smokey Mnt Harley Davison).

Thats one we havent got to see yet.We are always busy or gone whenever he's around.
Do yourself a favor and go whenever you can. We’ve seen him 3 times. The Ryman, Harrah’s in Asheville, and the Paramount in Bristol.

For every sign, there is a reason.

Doc said she'd already had two this morning...

20240506_113912.jpg

Back