Shipping one pallet

BigBody79

I need to ship one pallet to Harrisburg, pa. It’s a standard pallet. Any good leads or places to check. Will need lift gate service at delivery. I could take it to a distribution place here on my end.

Is it something you can load in the back of a pick up truck? Do you have or have access to one?

load it up and head down to your local dispatch. FedEx freight, UPS freight, Yellow, SouthEastern, Old Dominion…

I just quoted a 400lb pallet with liftgate service from Charlotte to BFE Pennsylvania through YRC Freight. It was $225 shipped to a terminal, or $350ish for liftgate service at a residential address. YRC always seems to be the cheapest option.

I just quoted a 400lb pallet with liftgate service from Charlotte to BFE Pennsylvania through YRC Freight. It was $225 shipped to a terminal, or $350ish for liftgate service at a residential address. YRC always seems to be the cheapest option.
Beware YRC right now if you want it delivered in a timely manner. They are having serious driver issues. One of my suppliers has had 6 pallets sitting at a YRC terminal for a week and they can't give him a delivery date.

Beware YRC right now if you want it delivered in a timely manner. They are having serious driver issues. One of my suppliers has had 6 pallets sitting at a YRC terminal for a week and they can't give him a delivery date.
Thanks for the heads up. Not too worried about it. Shipping a skidsteer track to a guy who just wanted the cheapest option.

Back