anybody know any NC game wardens personally?

Chuckman

need to find a NCGW by the name of Lloyd- Nash county district. He cruised by and met my folks today down at my hunting cabin and he said that he was trying to catch some nighttime poachers on my back 40. well,,, I want to talk to him and tell him where to hide/how to catch them. bastards. I know who they are, and what they are doing, but when I call the general hotline, the answer is always 'what are we supposed to do about it'- I get that from the sheriff AND the NCGW office. Ive literally had them at gunpoint and called, only to be told they couldnt help me. but Ive got the feeling that this guy is local to my place, so I would like to talk with him personally. I can get him as many poachers as he can write up- if I can call him direct.
if youre out there 'Lloyd' I'll HOOK YOU UP!! :beer::beer:

maybe call and ask for him personally?

maybe call and ask for him personally?
yeah, thats the problem. when I call, theyre just dicks- and thats with a legitimate concern, no way theyre gonna let me call him out, but I guess Ill try.

guess Ill just fire one off across a road and theyll come running.

they came to the house today cause Pops shot a groundhog with a .22 at 3pm. go figure. my guess he was close by and bored.

I can find out how to get in touch with him this week easily.

W/o saying directly, what portion of Nash?

A) Red Oak/Salem
B) Spring Hope/Bailey/Sandy Cross
C) Nashville/Castalia

PM me, I can find out form one of the deputies I know.

I'll be more that willing to help, Poaching is BS.

Typing up a PM for you right now with the pertinent info. Unfortunately, there isn't a Lloyd that works for Enforcement, that I can tell, but I do have the names and numbers of the officers that work in Nash Co for you.

Back