BBB is a shakedown

the BBB is irrelevant anymore.

might as well tell someone you are gonna consult the farmars almanac, or look them up in the phone book.

businesses get bad ratings at the BBB because the only people that use it are the ones looking for somewhere to whine.

Last edited:
That's interesting. I never would have thought about it.

When I was buying a house a couple years back. A mortgage company tried to beat me out of $450. I reported them to the BBQ and the CEO of the company called me, sent me a refund check and I removed my complaint.

When I was buying a house a couple years back. A mortgage company tried to beat me out of $450. I reported them to the BBQ and the CEO of the company called me, sent me a refund check and I removed my complaint.
What style of BBQ? That could start a fight around here :p

Ha ha ha, damn auto correct!

Don't even get new started on them. Want a better rating pay more money. Seriously fuck them

I've never considered using them, and have never checked in with them because I don't care. I would assume they would contact me if there was a complaint, but I try pretty damn hard to make sure every customer is satisfied one way or another. You can never please all of the people all of the time but if i do everything my your power I can at least sleep at night.

Don't even get new started on them. Want a better rating pay more money. Seriously fuck them
They called here today, I said my buddy Brad said F&*K You, they said OK and hung up.... true story.

Back