Call of duty Modern warfare 2

im still playin battlefield bad company. waitin on the sequal.

i havent played any of the recent call of duty games.

Xbox, Assassins creed=awesome game

Ive got it on the way for the Wii should be here today.

MW2 is available for the Wii? I thought it was only the original in "reflex" form, they said the Wii couldn't handle an equal experience.

I play MW2 on 360. I HATE the controls playing COD on Wii, I have it too, but have only played it a handful of times.

Not sure if my subsription is up to date, but I go by MEANRNUR on there.

I don't play MW2 much because all the new people use the SAME class and camp! I'm one prestige away from a gold cross on COD4 so I'm going to keep playing that.

I don't have MW2 yet, but I will get it soon.
I got the first one, it is awesome.
Have you started on the second yet?

Na, about 1/2 through the first. I will be getting it though.

I play the piss out of it on the PS3. if any of you guys wanna add me, the gamer tag is lowestjumper
I'll add you. my SN is orangecherokee. fattypackard and I play together time to time. you need to get on our team.

I'll add you. my SN is orangecherokee. fattypackard and I play together time to time. you need to get on our team.

sounds good to me. only problem is you're a Jeep guy.

haha jk. I'll probably be on in just a bit. I'm bored at the house. this is one thing I hate about being on leave; I'm stuck here because the wife gets pissed if I go home (Rockwell) without her.

sounds good to me. only problem is you're a Jeep guy.
haha jk. I'll probably be on in just a bit. I'm bored at the house. this is one thing I hate about being on leave; I'm stuck here because the wife gets pissed if I go home (Rockwell) without her.

I'm stuck at work. I plan to be off tomorrow though. Maybe I can hook up with you guys then. I've got to get some FMJ kills. That part of the gun mastery is the worst. I've got 3 guns that I'm ready to master but they all require the FMJ kills. It took me 3 days before I could get 40 :shaking:

A lot of people are going into private matches and boosting(gaining points) and ranking up quick. I agree that Assassin's Creed 2 is a really good game! I beat it the next day after I bought it. Really good story line and I can't wait for the 3rd!!

I play the original COD/MW but to me the snipers ruin all the fun. I heard the new game increased the range of non-sniper weapons to compensate. I use UAV jammer and shotgun most of the time. Maximizes your tactical skills vs. camping and knowing the "good spots." I use smoke to close the gap and get closer.

I play the original COD/MW but to me the snipers ruin all the fun. I heard the new game increased the range of non-sniper weapons to compensate. I use UAV jammer and shotgun most of the time. Maximizes your tactical skills vs. camping and knowing the "good spots." I use smoke to close the gap and get closer.

I love it when ppl. snipe all the time. gives me a reason to own em with the uav jammer and silece perk. try it with a desert eagle as your only weapon. when you get good at it, ppl will fear you! :D

Back