Kamp-Rite Double Tent Cot

EdJonesJeeper

The Stig's NC cousin
I've owned a double for about a year now and have a lot of people ask me on the trail how I like them.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407981214.289992.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00AAQZK5E?pc_redir=1407747187&robot_redir=1

It's consistently the best sleep I've ever had in a tent. Hands down. It's survived two monsoons at ECORS races, held up to bouncing around in the back of the Jeep getting to the campsite and always kept me warm and dry.

The only downside to the tent is it's size when compact. It's bigger than the 43x9x9 29lbs that it claims. It's not a tent that you can put in a backpack, but It does come with rollers like a large suitcase.

If you are debating between the single and double, in their compact form, the double is not that much bigger but has twice the room when set up. Don't skimp for the single, get the double.

Overall I highly recommend.

I have a single as well. Got it for Christmas last year. Been to Uwharrie numerous times and to Harlan Kentucky over the summer. Sleeps awesome, I don't have to worry about laying on rocks, and it keeps me warm. Has plenty of room for me, and I'm a big guy.

I have the single as well, Survived multiple downpours and stayed dry as could be. I actually bought a second one (single), so that my 13 year old son could have his own camp space. Very pleased.
afbcdn_sphotos_c_a.akamaihd.net_hphotos_ak_xap1_v_t1.0_9_10150fbf497296021bf0896edd40bb3536309.jpg

Back