Pictures of your Furry Friends.

When the kids are away:

IMG_9201.jpeg

Not sure how I missed this. Popped up in my feed yesterday of all days.
Sookie. We adopted her from my wife’s mom 3 years ago. Was her dads dog. We had to put her down yesterday. She was determined to get around even without the use of her legs.
IMG_0416.jpeg

IMG_5466.jpeg

This was back in July when she had some use of her legs. I built giant steps to make it easier for her to get in and out.

Last edited:
I use Bravecto. It's a three month chewable treatment.
This is good stuff. When we find ticks on Molly they are always dead. We really haven’t seen any bad out of it in either dog. I thought I’d also add that if you have older dogs this CDB my wife found really helped Sookie in conjunction with some other meds. It’s pricey at $69 each but she felt it was worth it for Sookie.
IMG_5930.jpeg

image.jpg

This is Harley. His owner passed away last week at 92 yrs old and none of the family wanted him. He is 15 and blind so he’s gonna live it out with us. Lord knows he has plenty of play mates and everyone instantly got along. Animals are so cool like that it’s like they know he is blind and take it easy around him.

When we had to have ours put to sleep a few months ago, we both swore " No more pets".
She has mentioned a dog once or twice, but tells me it's still no.
I ain't gonna lie, a long legged black-n-tan bloodhound and we would be sleeping in the same doghouse.
Also considered a newfie ...... it could help herd the grandtwins.

@ghost i think we have twins. Rubi is a lab/boxer. She is one of my best dogs ever.
IMG_8626.jpeg

IMG_0559.jpeg

she is thinking, man I wish I could catch one of those squirrels!

IMG_8630.jpeg

My daughter’s 7 and has been consistently asking for a cat for at least three years. Anybody asked her what she wanted for her birthday, the answer was “a cat”. She confidently told me a few months ago she was pretty sure she was getting a cat for Christmas this year since she’s asked for one for so long. Although my wife is not a cat person, we agreed that once we were in our new house we would get her some outside cats. Tried to wait until Christmas but these guys needed adopting so we got them last week.

IMG_4298.jpeg

IMG_4310.jpeg

Back