Something Different M715 Build

ai998.photobucket.com_albums_af107_derektoyota_IMAG0169.jpg

ai998.photobucket.com_albums_af107_derektoyota_IMAG0170.jpg

ai998.photobucket.com_albums_af107_derektoyota_IMAG0171.jpg

Got alot of painting done.. Done the frame and underneath, got the doors painted bumper painted. All thats left to paint is the dash and floor.. Also going to carpet the floor and put new seats in next.

Thank you ... Just flat paint is all... Took it all aprt then sanded and painted everything. Started out I was gonna do all flat inside then ben talked me into staggering the 2 colors. Looks way better I think...

Thank you ... Just flat paint is all... Took it all aprt then sanded and painted everything. Started out I was gonna do all flat inside then ben talked me into staggering the 2 colors. Looks way better I think...
A little contrast goes a long way. Looks good, I thought it was a textured plastic panel.

Another one bites the dust. Awesome build, though.
You wanna sell me that winch!!!?
And for the guy that wanted the power steering stuff. Sorry I never got back to you, but board communication is not my hobby. It's not hard to follow the link in my sig and pick up the phone. Talking shit about me on the board accomplishes nothing positive.
ai101.photobucket.com_albums_m68_bullgearinc_1967_20M715_20Jolly_20Green_20Giant_M715_dressed_1.jpg

Got power steering stuff and a block today from the guy above. Real nice guy gots alot of stuff to. If you need anything def. would call him to see if he got it. Anyways soon to have power steering on and going. Thanks agian

Back