Well Pump House covers

Ron

Dum Spiro Spero
The group here never ceases to amaze me with our collective knowledge and ideas soo....

Have a house we are selling. Really need a new well pump cover. Current set up has pressure tank mounted right on top of the pump casing, so it has to be a larger version. $450 for a stupid fiberglass fake rock that I cant crawl a rig up seems ridiculous so...anyone know any place to get these or similar cheaper?

Thought about just building a small house over it. But by the time I buy $75 in wood/siding/shingles and spend an hour or two building it painting it etc. Not really sure there is much savings there.

Any other ideas/thoughts?

Concreyr colvert with cap any cheaper?

I built one too
a3.bp.blogspot.com__fTv_Lhnk8Kk_T2PXF4mgkOI_AAAAAAAACKs_tyhE5YcPy1M_s280_DSC_9857.JPG

^^ those are pretty slick.
For Ron's purpose, on one hand it could spruce up the yard to help w/ finding renters, on the other hand the expense and style might not be fitting.
I have several ideas of cheap ways to fab something but it really matters whether you want "just functional, don't care about looks" or not.

^^ those are pretty slick.
For Ron's purpose, on one hand it could spruce up the yard to help w/ finding renters, on the other hand the expense and style might not be fitting.
I have several ideas of cheap ways to fab something but it really matters whether you want "just functional, don't care about looks" or not.
FWIW, I wouldn't bother with all that work for a rental house. Find a broke chest style freezer on CL and flip it over.

Top is removable and not too heavy. Just framed the bottom to fit the brick foundation that I built and it picks straight up. You can see the plywood over the brick.

I think it was one of the simplest ideas that actually turned out to be one of the best ideas I've ever had.

Now I realize I need to make something to store the hose...:shaking:

Back