00 XJ Track Bar?

Eastern

I need a track bar for a 00 XJ, what year model jeeps are the parts transferable? Does anyone have one that they are willing to sell?

Be patient with me I am not a jeep guy.

looking for a stocker, adjustable, or ? 1993-1998 Grand Cherokee ZJ, 1997-2006 Wrangler TJ, and 1991-2001 Cherokee/Commanche XJ/MJ will fit. I have a stock ZJ bar, if you're looking stock replacement I can check the joint/bushing out on it tomorrow.

If the one I just ditched for the adjustable on my Jeep is in good shape (didn't really look while it was coming off) it can go for the cost of UPS. They're also available at Advance for about $80 if this one happens to be no good, but with the care the previous owner was taking of this thing I doubt it being hurt in any way. I'll let you know for sure in the morning. Got a zip so I can calulate the shipping when I get a wieght on it?

i think i may have two stock ones laying out in the yard. if you want then you can have them. should be good. pulled it off my DD to put on a adj one. i'll check send me a pm if you want to

If you don't pick one up locally I can ship mine to you for around $8-10

Yea, I got one in my yard too.
Up in N raleigh, work off of Davis in RTP.
Lemme know if you want me to toss it in the jeep, assuming you haven't gotten one yet.
If it's lifted, I'd just go ahead and get an adjustable one though.

Thanks For the Track Bar. Let me know if you ever need anything!!

Back