• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XJfreakHO

Triad Trail Junkies
Saturday, March 5 · 6:00pm - Whenever

Adrenaline Motorsports/ Jon and Jamies Shop
1017 Tarrant Rd
Greensboro, NC

We will be having the 7th Meet and Greet, and the 2nd Official TTJ Meet on Saturday, March 5th, 2011. The original date was the 26th but due to a conflicting date with the EFIRD Memorial ride we have changed it.
We will get together at Adrenaline Motorsports, otherwise known as Jon and Jamies Shop, starts at 6 pm, but it tends to go late into the night because it usually turns into a party.

Things to expect:
Back to Back Pulls
Beer Pong
Cornhole
Maybe the use of a towstrap for some tug of war (lol)
Maybe... Mud wrestling if we can get enough of the girls into it.

Pizza won the vote for food, so that will be the plan

$5 a person for Pizza and Drinks, BYOB.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Everyone is invited, but leave your drama at the door.
-----------------------------------------------------
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=181585595207105

Posted the Club Facebook Event in advance to give our members/fans/etc... a heads up.

Not as much interest in this one yet, maybe because its early still.

Maybe we do need to cut back from the party atmosphere also...

I am open to suggestions if anyone has any.

I'll be there :beer:

Less interest from this site than I would like, but thats bound to happen as we enter wheeling season. I believe our next meet and greet will be during our wheeling trip to URE in April, hopefully we get more from this community.

Look forward to seeing everyone on the trails at the upcoming wheeling events.

Just seen the date change, I should be able to make this one. Hopefully it will get me motivated to start workin on the jeep. See you guys there.

Look forward to seeing ya again, you ever finish your wrangler on rocks?

Don't know if ill make this one. My birthday is that thursday so idk what's going on for me that weekend. My friends usually surprise me. Would be nice to come and show off my new jeep though. Just kinda loosing interest in these meets. It always seems like on here its gonna be so fun, then you get there and everyones just standing around in their own group not talking to people they don't know. Kinda defeats the purpose??
I may come though. Maybe with warm weather people will be more active outside with the rigs.

Don't know if ill make this one. My birthday is that thursday so idk what's going on for me that weekend. My friends usually surprise me. Would be nice to come and show off my new jeep though. Just kinda loosing interest in these meets. It always seems like on here its gonna be so fun, then you get there and everyones just standing around in their own group not talking to people they don't know. Kinda defeats the purpose??
I may come though. Maybe with warm weather people will be more active outside with the rigs.

I do what I can about that, but honestly everyone does it, the next meet after this will be our URE meet, after that we may slow down on the meets, or start doing them at restaurants again. Even when we did them at restaurants it was that way. When we went to URE we met a few folks though, they camped in our group and hung out by the fire, so maybe it just needs to be a wheeling trip instead.

Wouldn't think people would be so shy, but what can ya do, I have talked to roughly every person who has came out though, even if they didnt want to be talked to trying to bring everyone out of there shells.

The way its going though, I will continue doing the Meets, but they won't be posted on 4x4 Sites/Forums.

Bumping this for probably the last time, this meet and greet will be mostly for collecting club due's and hanging out, any new folks are more than welcome to come out and join the fun.

We will be ordering pizza from the same place as last time, a local non chain pizza place, because as anyone who was at the last meet will tell you, its damn good.

Planning to order 20-25 pizzas just like last time, if we don't have a big enough turnout more pizza for us, if we have too little pizza, we can order more.

Probably going to get 8 cheese, 6 pepperoni, and 6 pepperoni and sausage

$5 a person for pizza, we will buy some drinks, but we have noticed most folks just bring beer and very few people drink the soda/water, so we will be buying less.

Thanks again for your interest folks, this club has grown faster than I could have hoped, and as the wheeling season begins we hope to prove that we intend to stick around.

may stop by for a few, will be in greensboro at alliance hose with billy all day plumbing the buggy. depends on the weather.

Sounds good folks.

Plans have changed for us so My wife and I are going to try and make it to the meet and greet again this time.

Thanks to all who came out, this thread can be moved to past events.

For sure man, come out to Uwharrie with us.

have to say that was the best meet yet i think! talked to a lot of people this time and everyone was real friendly. didnt seem so separated. not to mention it wasnt a million below zero outside either! lol

BTW Eric my buddy is still in the hospital but they think he will make a full recovery in time.

Glad to hear that, and yes I noticed everyone seemed alot more social, I think it was because most everyone who came had been to a meet before.

Back