04 Ram 1500 Lift Kit

TheGeneral

Im getting tired of scraping the front end off of my truck on the dirt roads around here so Im going to put aa 4 or 6 inch lift on it and probly 33-35 inch tires. The thing about it is Ive only seen skyjacker and rough country kits. I havent ever heard anything good about rough country and have had bad experiences with them in the past, and the skyjacker kit is like 2200 dollars. So Im thinking for an extra five hundred bucks or so I can have a solid axle under the front of it. Has anybody seen a SAS on a new style ram? Also does anybody know of any one with a lifted IFS ram and how it performs? If it performs well and is worth the money thats probly the route Ill go. Im not in any real hurry to get this done I just kinda want to know whats out there before I go droppin this kind of money.

dunno about a 1500 solid axle swap, but i know the 2500 and 3500's came with a solid axle from the factory...you might be able to do a sas using factory parts/brackets/control arms and go from there.... i might be wrong but its worth looking into

plenty of people are just cranking the torsion bars up a little. 35's will fit. 33's without doing anything.

Back