06 ram 3500

hammer11b

is 2020 over yet?
wife snagged this pic pre-tint job. Thought I'd share. :/
the tint is the first thing that I've done to it. There's a whole room full of parts that I gotta get to when I get home. Hopefully (in sep) I will have the majority bolted up.
3" thuren lift
Thuren sway bar
Cheap crappy shocks bc king 3.0s are $$$.
Carli short control arms
Carli track bar
4" cat back (generic muffler shop quality)
SB cold air
Arb deluxe front bumper
Might also replace the heavy af and inoperable front seats. But I also gotta replace the instrument cluster and fix the window defrost blend door actuator. -_-.
image000003_02.jpg

arb bumper mounted and now I gotta go back to being a trucker. Yall stay safe and be nice to truckers on those on & off ramps.

Yeah. Im stuck on lazy and all other dummy gages work so... dilligaf? Maybe over the winter ill fix it but yeah.

Yea Its an easy fix, the factory over torqued the screws and it flexes the board. I have fixed several like this.

Mines read Ass backwards or non at all for several years.....wonder what that's about?

What you do with the factory Laramie bumper? Is it in good shape still?

Still got it and aside from the mud still really good why?
Always liked the Laramie bumper but wanted a winch bumper. After 13 years I still can't bring myself to buy a winch bunper so I thought I might do a Laramie one.

Always liked the Laramie bumper but wanted a winch bumper. After 13 years I still can't bring myself to buy a winch bunper so I thought I might do a Laramie one.

Well, you can have it if you want. Its missing the fog lights and a few mounting bolts.

Back