1350-1330 Ujoint- need part number

89wrangler

Not a new member
Does anyone have this part number? I need a couple of these. Thanks

As long as it isnt those strange-ass Ford type (most probably not)...

The numbers are
Neapco = 2-3050
NAPA = 448
Spicer = 5-648X

well I think it is the strange ass one :confused: I found one I thought i needed in the shop 1350/1330. Does not work. The yoke on my Ford D60 appears to be the same width as the 1330, but needs 1310 caps. Never fails.....one step forward two steps back.

Does anyone know if I can get a 1350 yoke for this odd ball?

Thanks for the info ol'Jeeps

2-4953 Neapco (you can cross that number to others!) They're called a 1330F x 1350 The 1330 side: cup is 1.125" instead of the standard 1.062" The 1350 side: cup is standard 1.188"

Help?

That is a huge help. I will stop by Napa on Monday and see if they can cross reference it. I know none of the other part store bozo's would be able to do it. We will see what happens. Thanks Man.

A little on the pricey side, but I am gonna call Chase on Monday and order me one. Thanks

While that is true, it makes it easier to get a replacement later when you are out wheeling in the sticks and need a standard 1350 from the local auto parts store. Or make sure you carry spares!

While that is true, it makes it easier to get a replacement later when you are out wheeling in the sticks and need a standard 1350 from the local auto parts store. Or make sure you carry spares!

I hear you on that. I do carry spares on the trail, but it has been over two years since that has happened unfortunatley. I am just trying to get it back on the road to enjoy some top off seat time again.

If anyone is interested, the Summit part number for this critter is STR-U1647

Advanced Auto has the part listed, but when I tried to order it on line they were out of stock. Found one on Ebay and it should be here Tues. Thanks all for the input on this!

Back